1. How do I make a reservation?
You can make a reservation of flight, hotel and car with www.Indiayaatra.com in four steps.
• First Step: Select destination, depart/return date and number of passenger. After that click on search.
• Second step: just click the button “Book Now” and select your choice
• Third steps: please fill the required fields and then click on “submit” button
• Fourth steps: please choose payment option and pay us. In a few minutes you will receive an E-mail about the confirmation of your selected service. You just need to take printout of that mail.
For our tour packages, you can contact in just one step. You need to click on the button “Book Now” and then fill the details according to the format and submit. Our representative will contact you soon.
2. How do I pay?
You can pay us the mentioned advance only by PayPal and wire transfer. Once you arrived you can pay us by Credit Card, Master Card, and Visa Card and check also.
3. What is an electronic ticket?
It is an electronic paper less document with confirmation number. After your completion of booking we send you the ticket by mail with the confirmation of seats within 2 hours. You just need to take a print out of this ticket to present in at checking counter of your flight at the airport.
4. Can I cancel my booking with www.Indiayaatra.com?
Yes, you can cancel your booking any time. For the cancelation of your selected service you need to call to our representative. Indiayaatra.com will return your deposited money under its cancelation policy.
5. Can I change or modify my booking?
Yes, you can change your selected services at any time but you need to pay according to the nature of changes in services.
6. Do you work with travel agents?
Yes, we work with travel agents with certain terms and conditions. For more information on our agreements with travel agents or travel agencies please give a call at xyz.
7. Does my client need insurance?
All of our tours require your client to have medical travel insurance which includes at least emergency evacuation and repatriation coverage.